Plans Drawn/Building Regulations Obtained

Most Probably – if you wish to alter extend or even refurbish your home you will require planning permission, albeit The Town and Country Planning Act provides a facility called ‘Permitted Development’. Of course the enlargement and/or improvement of your dwelling house under this heading has its restrictions.

Therefore Professional advice in the form of a feasibility Study of your scheme/proposals is important.

Regional Surveying Services Ltd will provide initial Planning Advice (free of charge) to all domestic clients at this stage.

A successful Planning Application to a local authority inevitably requires the further submission of a Full Plans Application (Building Regulations) and in some cases whereon a Steel/Timber Beam forms part of the design – the local authority will require Structural Engineer’s Calculations to substantiate the adequacy of the design.

Regional Surveying Services Ltd are able provide a full design and plan drawing service.

Regional Surveying Services Ltd is able to provide all these Professional Services.

Valid XHTML 4.01 Transitional